Occupational Therapist - New Grad Hiring
Company: Fox Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Make an Impact on our Geriatric Community\n
Our team is growing, and we're looking for top caliber Occupational
Therapists to join us in our Rockford, IL locations.
We're FOX Rehabilitation, a multi-state, professional private
practice of independent clinicians who visit patients and provide
evidence-based geriatric care. We're committed to supporting a
diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture where everyone is
welcomed and given access to our many professional growth
opportunities. If you want an autonomous career and to help older
adults become stronger and live better longer on your own schedule,
then you'd make a great addition to our team. FOX clinicians are
salaried with benefits with the opportunity for overtime at the per
diem rate, if desired.
\nWho we're looking for: \n\n
You are positive, compassionate, respectful, and hard-working with
the desire to proactively develop your craft to achieve clinical
excellence. You're reliable, accountable, and respond to every
challenge with solutions, rather than excuses. You thrive in an
autonomous setting and meet expectations for scheduling and
caseload management. You seize every opportunity to feed the "fire
in your belly" with our unlimited continuing education credits.
Are you a newly graduated professional? FOX helps you grow your
skills through our widely-recognized Emerging Professionals Mentor
Program, designed to support you in a structured and proven
approach. Let's work together!
\n\nWhat you'll do: \n
- Provide Geriatric House Calls--- to older adults\n
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to older
adults\n\n\nWhat you'll get: \n
- Flexible schedule created by you\n
- Professional growth opportunities\n
- Comprehensive health insurance\n
- Overtime options\n
- Educational programs\n\n\nWhat you'll need: \n
- Valid Occupational Therapy license in the state(s) of practice,
or eligibility to apply\n
- Degree from an accredited occupational therapy program\n
- Basic computer literacy skills\n
- Current CPR certification\n
- Ability to wear PPE, including masks, face shields, goggles,
gloves, and gowns\n
- Integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm\n\nContact FOX Now!
Jane Higgins, Clinical Career Specialist
609 744 0125
You can also text FOX to 39522 to learn more!
Fox Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: Fox Rehabilitation, Rockford , Occupational Therapist - New Grad Hiring, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!