Pulmonology or Pulm/CC Physician - Western Illinois - Great Work/Life Balance
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Sterling, Illinois. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Great work life balance for full-time Pulmonary/Critical Care
physician to work in a wonderful small town setting in western
- Over 65 physicians cover 35+ specialties
- 100 bed local hospitalist as well as satellite
- Need is to replace a physician who is retiring
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic
needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical
procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery. Endobronchial
Ultrasound (EBUS) and metabolic testing are available.
- Call is 1:3 with additional call optional.
- Full benefits, malpractice coverage and relocation
- Chicago is less than two hours away
- The location is the best of both worlds - the comfortable
work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago
just two hours away. We offer lucrative compensation and robust
benefits packages. The variety of activities is unsurpassed for a
town of its size. The nearby Rock River offers great boating,
hunting, and fishing. The Area Arts Academy offers music,
performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an
active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor
track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot
fitness center, and much more. Public and private schooling options
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Rockford , Pulmonology or Pulm/CC Physician - Western Illinois - Great Work/Life Balance, Healthcare , Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!