Massage Therapist - Calladora Spa
Company: Delavan Lake Lawn Management LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Lake Lawn Resort team members have always been the true heart and
soul of our story. Since 1878, we've helped create life-long
memories that span generations. We take pride in making every
lakeside experience memorable for our guests through amazing team
members like you. We are deeply committed to our core values which
influence all our interactions, with our guests, clients, team, and
our community. We create engaging and impactful environments that
connect people and allow our talented and passionate team members
to thrive. Please join us on our lakeside journey as part of our
dynamic team at Lake Lawn Resort.Massage Therapist administers
professional massage treatments. They must possess a thorough
knowledge of numerous massage modalities, posses a general
understanding of body treatments and be willing to learn spa
specific massage and body treatment offerings. A massage therapist
must know the products and services they are providing to
effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the guest's needs.
They must hold and maintain a current State of Wisconsin Massage
- Perform scheduled massage and body treatments.
- Provide individualized massage treatments that meet the
client's needs and expectations.
- Obtain the basic medical history for a client, assesses any
problems or conditions, and suggest appropriate therapy based on
current health of the client.
- Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as
directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures.
- Recommends retail products for clients' take-home care.
- Promote and up-sell products and services.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout
- Provide for guest privacy and comfort during the
- Provide for guest safety, assisting each guest on and off
- Responsible for the cleaning and supply of towels and linen.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Basic computer skills required
- Certified in massage therapy and be licensed by the State of
- Use of hands and fingers while performing servicesWhile
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and/or stand; use hands to finger, hands to feel;
and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required
to walk; and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.The position is indoors;
and is exposed to cold and/or humid conditions at times. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate. The staff member
will work in a high traffic/high volume business environment and
will be required to spend a majority of their time either sitting
and/or on their feet.PI177426158
Keywords: Delavan Lake Lawn Management LLC, Rockford , Massage Therapist - Calladora Spa, Healthcare , Delavan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!