Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: January 13, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Licensed
Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Full-Time Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW) needed at a 200 bed hospital in Northwestern
Primary Hours(ie 9am-5pm)8:30pm-6am
Job Summary: Provide competent outpatient mental health assessment
and treatment to individuals, families and groups regarding
biopsychosocial concerns and develops and implements a treatment
plan. Provide clinical supervision to interns and sign off on their
- Provides comprehensive mental health assessments to determine the
focus of outpatient treatment.
- Develops treatment plans in conjunction with the clients which
address the focal problems identified in the mental health
- Provides time limited outpatient, clinical intervention and
therapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Assures linkage to needed community resources through arrangement
for case management services.
- Participates in after hours on call by providing 24 hour crisis
coverage as scheduled including the evaluation of psychiatric
emergencies at risk of hospitalization.
- Interprets psychiatric treatment to clients family-guardian and
helps to reduce fear and stigma obstructing acceptance of mental
health care and continuation of treatment.
- Actively participates in agency Joint Commission and quality
- Severs as a mentor for newly hired staff.
- Supervises Master or Doctorate level inters-students
- Completes all agency paperwork requirements accurately and within
agency guidelines 100% of the time
- Facilitates and participates in staff meetings and trainings
Education-Experience: Master's Degree in human service related
field with 5-8 years prior field related experience required.
Doctorate Degree acceptable. Clinical knowledge of Evidence Based
and Informed therapuetic interventions for the mentally ill and
dually diagnosed individuals throughout the age span. Supervisory
skills and the ability to train others; Comfortable and well-versed
with computer programs; Excellent communication and time management
Licensure-Certification-Registration: Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW) in the state of Illinois.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Rockford , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Healthcare , Dakota, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!