Pathology Physician (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- OSF Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified Anatomic & Clinical
Pathologist. Hematopathology training preferred.
- Join two other pathologists and one pathologist assistant in a
hospital employed, hospital based practice with a friendly work
atmosphere and administrative support staff.
- Opportunity exists for a mix of cases, including Surgical
Pathology, Non-gynecologic cytology (CT, US, EUS, EBUS), Bone
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary
care physicians in the area.
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of
Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary
commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure.
Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME,
association dues and membership, 4 weeks paid time off, health,
life, and dental insurance, matching 401K and relocation
- Rockford, Illinois is an all-American city home to over
147,000, a metro area of 250,000, and a service area of 400,000
through regional referrals. An Illinois Arts Friendly Community,
Rockford houses the Rock Valley College Starlight Theatre, which
hosts classics for the whole family, as well as the Coronado
Performing Arts Center. Children will have the opportunity to
experience science hands-on at the Discovery Center Museum, cited
by Child magazine as one of the top 10 children's museums in the
nation. Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses,
riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all.
- Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the
fifth largest city in Illinois. Establish your career just 10
minutes for the University of Illinois College of Medicine and only
an hour from Chicago.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed tertiary care
facility and caregivers provide quality patient focused care. As a
regional medical center, OSF Saint Anthony is known for providing
pioneering care in our Level I Trauma Center, Regional Heart
Institute, Center for Cancer Care, Illinois Neurosciences Institute
and Women's Center.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases: pathology
jobs, pathologist jobs, molecular pathology jobs, genetic pathology
jobs, clinical pathology jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Pathology Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!