Infectious Disease Physician (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 13, 2021
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board
certified/board eligible infectious disease physician to join one
other infectious disease physician in a robust and growing
- Be a part of OSF Healthcare Guilford Square Specialty Clinic a
multidisciplinary clinic including allergy, plastic surgery,
otolaryngology, and audiology.
- Practice includes outpatient clinic and inpatient consultative
service, with rounding at only one medical center.
- Excellent Ambulatory Care Center located within OSF Saint
Anthony Medical Center for infusions.
- Strong support and collaboration from OSF Home Health and
Pharmacy, with employed infectious disease pharmacist and system
wide antibiotic stewardship.
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary
care physicians, OSF employed specialists and OSF employed
- Practice has a growing Adult HIV population.
- Opportunity for committee involvement both at the hospital and
within the medical group, including Infection Control and
- 1:2 call schedule
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of
Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- We sponsor H1B visa waivers. The Benefits
- This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary
commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure.
Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME,
association dues and membership, 4 weeks paid time off, health,
life, and dental insurance, matching 401K and relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases:
infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist jobs,
infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease associates
jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious
disease nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Infectious Disease Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!