Interventional Cardiology Physician Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 11, 2021
- Collaboration is vital to any team. We're looking to add an
Interventional Cardiologist with coronary and peripheral (optional)
skillset. Become a member of our Cardiology team at OSF
- Driven to be a world class healthcare organization, we're
looking to be the winning team and we'd love to have you join! With
12 Cardiologists and 4 advanced practice providers on staff, and a
full contingency of trained support staff, the CVI is the largest
practice of its kind in the region.
- Offering an integral team approach and an appreciation of our
team members is at the forefront of our growing practice and
philosophies. We believe everyone has something to offer, and we
can all afford to grow and learn from one another. Different
opinions and expertise are both welcomed and appreciated.
- Focused intently on the diagnosis and treatment of
cardiovascular, and endovascular disease in our patients, the OSF
Cardiovascular Institute also retains subspecialties in
consultative cardiology, interventional cardiology, nuclear
cardiology, echocardiography, electrophysiology, peripheral
vascular medicine, preventative cardiology and cardiology research.
Currently OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is the only local
facility offering structural heart procedures.
- Delivering our patients specialty care through our Pacemaker
and Defibrillator Clinic, Lipid Clinic, and Anticoagulation
- Availability Call coverage consists of 1:4 weeknights and 1:4
- Recognized as a Truven 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital, a
regional medical center, OSF Saint Anthony provides pioneering care
in our Level I Trauma Center, Regional Heart Institute, Center for
Cancer Care, Illinois Neurosciences Institute and Women's
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 5 weeks paid vacation (increases to 6 weeks in the second
year), 6 paid holidays and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME (2 weeks paid annually),
association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation. The Community
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed,
Level I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving
Northern Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is
home to the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute,
Illinois Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center.
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in
residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the
top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks,
10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing
residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp
and fish. Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs,
interventional cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs,
interventional cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs,
pediatric interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Interventional Cardiology Physician Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!