Oncology Opportunity in Rockford, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Hematology/Oncology opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
• Well respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking
• Join four hematology/oncology physicians, two radiation
oncologists and additional surgical and trauma providers in this
Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony
Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois.
• Onsite services include: National Cancer Institute and pharma
clinical trials, high risk genetics, navigation, and oral adherence
management. Radiation therapies that include stereotactic
radiosurgery, IMRT, TrueBeam, MammoSite, high dose rate
brachytherapy and radiopharmaceuticals. Medical Hematologic
therapies include but are not limited to chemo and immunotherapy,
antibiotic and hydration, blood cell transfusions and pain
• Call will be minimal, devoted time for rounds, great work-life
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Annual CME and Educational Days
• Competitive Compensation
• Annual bonus Incentives
• Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF HealthCare Saint
Anthony Medical Center
• The Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF HealthCare
Saint Anthony Medical Center has been the regional leader in cancer
care for more than 20 years. The center houses almost all
outpatient cancer services in one facility, so cancer patients and
their loved ones do not have to endure the emotional and physical
stress of making multiple office visits to several locations.
• A 15-thousand square foot expansion to enhance patient care and
the patient experience opened in October of 2015.
• The Center for Cancer Care is QOPI-certified, which is the
Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification from the
American Society of Clinical Oncologists. It recognizes medical
oncology and hematology oncology practices that are committed to
delivering the highest level of cancer care.
• The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons has
accredited, with commendation, the OSF Saint Anthony Center for
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is a Women's Choice
Award® recipient for both 2014 and 2015 as an America's Best
Hospital for Cancer Care, a distinction that recognizes the
dedication of OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center to
providing exceptional patient care and cancer treatment care for
women and their families.
• Rockford is an all-American city, an Illinois Arts Friendly
Community and home to over 400,0000 people. Beautiful recreational
facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water
sports offer fun for all. Located near Interstate 90 and US
Business 20, Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Oncology Opportunity in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!