Minimally Invasive Surgeon Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Surgery-Critical Care opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
- Join our multidisciplinary surgical group with expertise in
Trauma, Colorectal, Surgical Critical Care, Breast, Surgical
Oncology, Endocrine and Burn Surgery.
- Physician must be board-eligible or board-certified. Fellowship
training in minimally invasive foregut surgery is required.
- Scope of the practice is outpatient and inpatient, with a broad
range of open, laparoscopic, and robotic cases in a
tertiary/quaternary academic affiliated hospital.
- The University of Illinois College of Medicine Chicago (UIC)
and Rockford (UICOMR) are two of the four campuses in the College
of Medicine. OSF Healthcare is forming a partnership with both. The
successful candidate will have the opportunity for a faculty
appointment that will include teaching responsibility and the
chance to support a clinical research program. In addition, we
anticipate a part-time clinical appointment in the Department of
Surgery of UIC that will include taking the most complex surgical
cases to the University Hospital.
- As a Physician with the OSF Surgical Group- Rockford you will
enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary
Care and Specialty Care physicians, as well as an established
regional referral base and a 14-hospital healthcare system. Base
population served 750,000.
- The referral base is supported by a very successful
14-physician gastroenterology practice, which is engaged in and
supportive of this recruitment.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed, Regional Medical
Center and tertiary care facility. Our caregivers provide quality,
patient focused care. We are a designated a State of Illinois Level
1 (American College of Surgeons Level 2) Trauma Center with state
of the art operative equipment, two da Vinci surgical robots, and a
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed,
Level I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving
Northern Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is
home to the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute,
Illinois Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center.
- Rockford, Illinois is an all-American city and an Illinois Arts
Friendly Community, located just one hour from Chicago and
Milwaukee and less than 90 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin and the
resort area of Galena, Illinois. Beautiful recreational facilities,
parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun
for all.Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is
the third largest city in Illinois.
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in
residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the
top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable
housing. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, critical care
surgery jobs, critical care surgeon jobs, surgical critical care
jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Minimally Invasive Surgeon Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!