Primary Care Physician: Rockford
Company: Oak Street Health
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Internal Medicine opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Oak Street Health is a
rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on
Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little
to no quality healthcare. Oak Street's care is based on an entirely
new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of
services. The company is accountable for its patients' health,
spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on
the risks and costs of their care.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
We have 21 current centers located throughout Chicago, as well as
throughout the nation in these cities:
• Waukegan, IL
• Rockford, IL
• Hammond, IN
• Gary, IN
• Indianapolis, IN (4 locations)
• Ft. Wayne, IN
• Detroit, MI (5 locations)
• Philadelphia, PA (7 locations)
• Cleveland, OH (3 locations)
• Providence, RI
• Memphis, TN
• Charlotte, NC
• Greensboro, NC
• Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (coming soon)
Oak Street Health offers our physicians advantages that simply
can't be found in other practices, including:
• Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of
base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality
metrics (not volume).
• Outpatient responsibilities only.
• Full malpractice coverage.
• Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
• 39 beautiful centers focused around the community.
• Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
• Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
• Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we
know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our
care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their
Ideal candidates will be:
• Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team,
motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
• M.D. or D.O. graduates.
• Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family
• Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not
• Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
• Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested
readers to apply Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal
emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs,
internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics
jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal
Keywords: Oak Street Health, Rockford , Primary Care Physician: Rockford, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!