Surgical Oncology Opportunity in Rockford, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Surgery-Oncology opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com What are you looking
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? New
facility? We have the total package...
• Join our multidisciplinary surgical group with expertise in
trauma, colorectal, surgical critical care, breast and burn.
• Scope of the practice is outpatient and inpatient, with a broad
range of open, laparoscopic, and robotic cases from a Level 1
• Physician must be ABS board-eligible or certified. Surgical
oncology fellowship graduates or experienced surgical oncologists
who are ABS complex general surgical oncology
(CGSO)-certified/eligible preferred but not required.
• Call is 1:4
• As a physician with the OSF Surgical Group - Rockford you will
enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group primary
care and specialty care physicians, OSF oncologists, as well as an
established regional referral base and a 13-hospital healthcare
system. Base population served 750,000. Currently no CGSO-certified
surgeon in the service area.
• The referral base is supported by a very successful 14-physician
gastroenterology practice, which is engaged in and supportive of
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed, regional
medical center and tertiary care facility. Our caregivers provide
quality, patient focused care. We are a designated a State of
Illinois Level 1 (American College of Surgeons Level 2) Trauma
Center with state of the art operative equipment, two da Vinci
surgical robots, and a hybrid suite.
• The Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF HealthCare
Saint Anthony Medical Center is staffed by a very strong team of
medical and radiation oncologist; the center is QOPI-certified from
the American Society of Clinical Oncologists and accredited with
commendation by The Commission on Cancer of the American College of
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
• Competitive base salary plus incentives
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed, Level
I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving Northern
Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is home to
the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute, Illinois
Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center.
• The University of Illinois College of Medicine Rockford is one of
four campuses in the College of Medicine. The school graduates 55
students annually several of which choose surgery as a career. The
successful candidate will have the opportunity for a faculty
appointment that will include teaching responsibility and the
chance to support a clinical research program.
• Rockford, Illinois is an all-American city and an Illinois Arts
Friendly Community, located just one hour from Chicago and
Milwaukee and less than 90 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin and the
resort area of Galena, Illinois. Beautiful recreational facilities,
parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun
for all. Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is
the third largest city in Illinois.
• The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in
residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the
top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable
Please contact or send CV to:
Brandi McCombs, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: - Fax:
Stephen T. Bartlett M.D.
Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
Mobile A. Barteau M.D.
Director of Specialty Physician Practices – Rockford
OSF Medical Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, oncology
surgery jobs, oncology surgeon jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Surgical Oncology Opportunity in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!