Sales Manager - MPOWR
Company: SupplyCore Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Title: Sales Manager - MPOWR
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Headquartered in Rockford, IL, MPOWR--, the technology and
innovation division of SupplyCore Inc., produces market-leading
systems that facilitate collaboration, goal achievement and
strategy execution. After years of promoting our
participant-centered case management software, MPOWR Engage--,
MPOWR extended its solution offerings in 2019 to include MPOWR
Envision--, our internally-developed strategy planning and
execution platform. For more information about MPOWR and its
software solutions, visit .
Position Summary: As the MPOWR Sales Manager, you are responsible
for coordinating and executing all sales activity for the business.
This includes lead generation, scheduling appointments, conducting
product demos, and closing sales for the new MPOWR Envision
product. You work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and Vice
President of IT/MPOWR to create successful sales strategies,
advance the company sales plan, and exceed company sales targets.
You also ensure that your team of Software Sales Representatives is
effectively coached, managed, and motivated to achieve the
company's sales goals. You are driven and hungry for success, as
well as a true team player, passionate about finding new customers
and exceeding their expectations.
Essential Functions: This job description is not meant to
exhaustively encompass all potential job responsibilities, but
rather provide an overview of the key responsibilities assigned to
this position. Other duties may be assigned with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to permit those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- Achieves annual sales targets as defined by the Chief Financial
Officer and company leadership.
- Participates in all sales activities including lead generation,
cold calling, appointment scheduling, product demos, and closing
- With input from the CFO and Vice President of IT/MPOWR,
develops successful sales strategies that grow the customer
- Identifies potential clients and the decision makers within
prospective businesses. Attends industry events, trade shows, and
conferences to network, develop leads, and conduct competitor
- Monitors all sales metrics and identifies critical
opportunities to scale the business.
- Researches and identifies new sales opportunities for MPOWR
through continued market research.
- Manages a team of software sales representatives to success.
Provides effective training and coaching to all team members.
Defines individual sales targets and expectations maintaining
accountability among the team. Fosters a work environment aligned
with the company culture at all times.
- Partners with the Marketing Department to ensure lead
generation and promotional/advertising activities are aligned with
sales activity and strategy.
- Provides oversight and direction for 3rd party vendors who
support the sales process, i.e. lead generation. Evaluates
performance of 3rd party vendors and reports on performance to
- Ensures successful sales-to-implementation transition including
review and hand-off of all pertinent information to the appropriate
- Ensures that data is accurately entered and managed within the
company's CRM or other sales management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hours of Operation
- This position will operate Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As an exempt managerial position, this position may exceed standard
- Travel Requirements
- Approximately 20% of the time. Travel to client locations,
industry events, trade shows, and conferences may be required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position manages 1-2 full time roles.
- Recruits staff to include interviewing, hiring, assigning work,
identifying training needs, coaching, mentoring and ensuring
consistent application of employee guidelines, processes and
procedures. Conducts team and one-on-one meetings; fosters personal
- Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations;
planning, monitoring and appraising work; coaching, counseling and
disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing
systems, policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: any combination of equivalent
education and work experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Five (5) years of sales experience.
- Prior experience working with software sales preferred.
Skill Based Requirements:
- Passionate about sales and delivering results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professional
presentation and public speaking skills. Proven ability to
communicate effectively to all levels of an organization.
- Proven sales experience a must: i.e. persuasion, prospecting,
- Self-starter, motivated to pursue sales and opportunities.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to identify customer
needs and create solutions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to follow through on details.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common productivity tools
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Service
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or Docusign a
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary Work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are
sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally
and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- The individual in this position will be required to regularly
communicate with internal and external customers and staff. This
individual will also be responsible for public speaking and
presenting to groups. Must be able to exchange information clearly
and accurately in all situations.
- Constantly operates a computer, telephone, and other related
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at workstation
the majority of the time.
- This position requires the majority of the time to be spent in
front of a computer screen. Must be able to accurately perceive and
identify all position related information.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those the employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this position.
- Exposure to an open floor, indoor office environment. Expect
regular office interruptions throughout the workday.
Keywords: SupplyCore Inc., Rockford , Sales Manager - MPOWR, Executive , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!