Neonatology Medical Director Physician - Rockford, IL - H1b Visa Accepted
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Posted on: February 12, 2024
- BE/BC Neonatology Medical Directorto join our 24-bed Level III
NICU team in the Women and Childrens Hospital in Rockford,
- Our Level III NICU is staffed 24 hours a day by a
multidisciplinary team of physicians.
- More than a dozen pediatric specialistsare located in this
beautiful facility and provide unequaled care to our smallest
- In this position, you will enjoy a collaborative practice
including rounds, treatment planning, diagnostic procedures and
family education. Your clinical support includes:
- Team of five neonatologists and six NNPs
- More than a dozen pediatric subspecialists are located in this
facility and are available for consultation and collaboration
- Maternal Fetal Medicine collaboration and 24-hour, in-house OB
- Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions,
outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks " all at a
cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan
areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are
each just 90 minutes away or less.
- The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational
and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of
theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park
district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation,
markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses,
endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports
centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and
public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy
with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Rockford , Neonatology Medical Director Physician - Rockford, IL - H1b Visa Accepted, Executive , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!