Case Management Specialist - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Minimum qualification of Certified Peer Recovery Support
Specialist (CPRS) or Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- If a CPRS, then CADC must secured within 12 months of hire.
- Preferred qualification is a Bachelor's degree in a related
field and program in addictions or related field and CADC.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to lead discussion and educational
- Valid Illinois driver's license
Position Purpose: - Provides case management and supportive
services for clients being treated in adult residential behavioral
health services. Facilitate client and family engagement in
treatment services, collaborate with referral sources, and
successfully transition clients through levels of care to support
early recovery. Provide continuity of program services in an
ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. - Participate as a team member in the
delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their
families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily
- Work hours prescribed by the supervisor and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned. Overtime
may be required.
- Work as a member of the Residential treatment team.
- Employ engagement strategies to increase client understanding
of and motivation to complete treatment to support
- Engage friends, family, and referral sources to support client
engagement in treatment.
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions to maintain a therapeutic
- Facilitate case managements sessions to support clients
removing barriers to treatment and recovery.
- Facilitate psychoeducation group sessions.
- Coordinate, supervise and implement client activities.
- Transport clients as required.
- Work as a member of the RGW treatment team.
- Attend all scheduled meetings of staff, such as treatment plan
reviews, shift meetings or appropriate committee meetings as
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, staff, etc.
- Record daily all pertinent information based on observations
and involvement with the group and to communicate this information
to other staff.
- Understand and comply with all principles established by the
Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
Work Location: Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Case Management Specialist - Located in Rockford, IL, Executive , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!