Retail Assistant Manager
Company: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Assistant Team Leader provides leadership for the successful
operation of the entire front-end of store. Ollie's ATL Ollie's ATL
helps lead a retail sales team that's passionate about selling
merchandise and ensures a good customer experience.
Responsibilities include Associate development, customer service,
asset protection and store maintenance.
* Primary Responsibilities:
* Assist the Store Team Leader with managing payroll budgets,
expenses, store banking, shrink reduction, and the timely
completion of related reports to ensure financial and operational
goals are met.
* Demonstrates Ollie's "Yes I Care, Yes I Can" behaviors in
providing exceptional Associate and Customer service experiences;
makes sure all company standards are consistently demonstrated in
every Associate and Customer interaction
* Ensure that store standards and company programs meet all
* Ensure that the front-end, entrance, and exterior of the building
are maintained properly.
* Ensure that all Associates are provided daily tasks and are being
* Perform all Team Leader functions to open and close the store
* Assist with maintaining the proper hiring, recruiting,
interviewing, selection, and onboarding of candidates to ensure the
staffing needs of the store are continually met.
* Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
* High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or BA/BS
degree related to Business Management preferred
* 1-2 years' retail management experience with a mid to large size
* Schedule flexibility to regularly work evenings, weekends and
* Must have a valid Driver's license
* Ollie's Associate Benefits:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX coverage begins after day 2 of
* 401K, Company match begins at Associate enrollment
* FSA/HSA (Flexible & Health Savings Account), set aside pre-tax
dollars & reduce taxable income
* Strong field sales career growth & talent development culture for
* 20% Associate discount on all Ollie's purchases
* Physical Requirements:
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
* Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national
origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally
Keywords: Ollie'S Bargain Outlet, Rockford , Retail Assistant Manager, Executive , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!