Nurse Manager - $7,500 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Davis Junction
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: -Supervise nursing activities for assigned
affiliates. - Implement and coordinate all nursing care and
infection control activities for patients and staff. - Provide and
monitor continuity of nursing program services in an ethical, legal
and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment,
consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
- - Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions
treatment services to patients and their families and facilitate
the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- A current Illinois RN license
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years experience in addictions or psychiatric nursing
- At least one year of demonstrated staff supervisory
- Excellent written skills for policy development report writing
and analysis of performance improvement data.
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, staff
- CPR training or complete within three months.
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
- Ensure delivery of high standard of nursing care and safety
practices for clients and employees.
- Prepare staff schedule to ensure adequate coverage at all
- Supervise the Nurses including orientation, training, regular
supervisory meetings and/or feedback, scheduled evaluations and
disciplinary interventions as required.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of nursing activities for
clients, including admission, treatment planning, and ongoing case
management during treatment stay and discharge planning.
- Manage Health Center client services milieu including client
flow in and out of the health center, assessments, didactics, and
engagement activities to foster an environment that enhances client
readiness for entry into substance abuse treatment.
- Develop and implement unit schedules for appropriate activities
and monitor that schedules are being followed and are
- Oversee/supervise behavioral interventions of all clients
considered high risk for aggression or self-harm and establish
realistic safety precautions, which could include transfer to a
more appropriate level of care or an acute care facility.
- Assume responsibility for the physical maintenance of the unit
and request necessary repairs or services from the Administrator or
Environmental Services Supervisor.
- Consult with Administrator and Medical Director to develop
policies, goals, objectives and procedures for the Health Center
and Nursing Departments.
- Serve as a health consultant and resource person to clients,
parents, non-medical personnel and participate in health education
of clients, either directly or through supervision.
- Be sensitive to and act upon any medical or emotional
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with DASA, TJC and Medicaid regulations. Including not limited to
accurate and timely documentation
- Develop, implement and revise best practices to ensure up to
date nursing practices.
- Develop a system to identify, track and review core
competencies for all health services positions.
- Be responsible for Infection Control throughout affiliates and
prepare necessary reports. Maintain knowledge of current infection
- On call 24 hours for administrative availability and
- Collect performance improvement data relating to nursing
- Maintain certification in adult and child CPR.
- Be responsible for the training, testing and quality
- Serve as a member of the Administrative Team and participate in
all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Monday - Friday
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Nurse Manager - $7,500 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL, Executive , Davis Junction, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!