Case Manager - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
--- Bachelor's Degree with minimum two years' experience in mental
--- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental
--- MHP designation
--- Valid driver's license
--- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
--- Excellent organizational and computer skills
--- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a
--- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling,
--- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
families, staff or community resources
- Work hours prescribed by and any additional hours deemed
necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
3. Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
4. Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the language
and style of the client and their family.
5. Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
6. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
7. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational
sessions for clients and/or family members.
8. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
9. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
10. Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
11. Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
12. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
staff and community groups as needed.
13. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
14. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
15. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Conduct and within the framework of the law.
16. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
17. Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency.
18. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Ware Center- Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Case Manager - Located in Rockford, IL, Executive , Byron, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!