RN Case Manager - PRN & Part-Time IL
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 24, 2022
What is in it for you :
- - *PTO
- - Employer provides basic life insurance coverage
- - 401k Match up to 3% - fully vested after 5 years
- - Referral Bonus
- - Mileage Reimbursement
How you will make an impact!
- - Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- - Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- - Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- - Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- - Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- - Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- - Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- - One (1) year management experience preferred.
- - Preferred: Community health and a wide range of
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - Able to perform and evidence of current CPR certification for
adults, children and infants.
- - Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- - Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people is our
number one priority.
We require COVID19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly
testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details
regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure).
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: Belvidere, IL
- 61008 , PL: 550067009
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Rockford , RN Case Manager - PRN & Part-Time IL, Executive , Belvidere, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!