Company: Delavan Lake Lawn Management LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Lake Lawn Resort team members have always been the true heart and
soul of our story. Since 1878, we've helped create life-long
memories that span generations. We take pride in making every
lakeside experience memorable for our guests through amazing team
members like you. We are deeply committed to our core values which
influence all our interactions, with our guests, clients, team, and
our community. We create engaging and impactful environments that
connect people and allow our talented and passionate team members
to thrive. Please join us on our lakeside journey as part of our
dynamic team at Lake Lawn Resort. To oversee the daily operations
of the Frontier Restaurant, Café area, and Room Service to enhance
our guests dining experience through the highest of service
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Frontier
Restaurant, Café, and Room Service area.
- Achieve appropriate staffing within the departments utilizing
proper interviewing and hiring procedures.
- Train and supervise the staff of all area's utilizing an
on-going training program.
- Supervises the Restaurant, Cafe, and Room Service staff in the
delivery of services.
- Manage guest/group reservations for the Frontier and special
- Administer appropriate discipline procedures as necessary and
within the established guidelines.
- Schedule staff consistent with the volume of business and guest
needs and with budgetary guidelines.
- Verify punch edit sheets and process all time information to
payroll for employees.
- Assist with the booking of F&B entertainment for the
- Maintain outlet facilities and equipment in good working order
by identifying maintenance needs and preparing and logging all
- Ensure staff is in proper uniforms, nametags and grooming
standards are met.
- Ensure necessary training in safety, chemical use and accident
prevention is completed.
- Inform staff of daily specials, price changes and property
events on a daily basis.
- Document and relay all necessary paperwork to the Human
- Distribute paychecks to employees within the department.
- Maintains all money handling controls in the outlets.
- Close out register and reconciles cash at the end of the
- Ensure that all reservations for guests are controlled,
including table assignments, section assignments, timely
- Assist guest with any special request, problems or concerns
that may arise.
- Assist and approve any corrections with guest checks.
- Communicate with the Director of Food & Beverage and/or Ass't
Food & Beverage Manager on a regular basis concerning the progress
and operations of the departments.
- Attend all department head meetings and other meetings are
- Performs the duties of Host(ess), Waitstaff, Busperson,
Bartender and Cafe attendant, Room Service and Expeditor as needed
(See job descriptions).
- Assist and supervisor in any food or beverage outlets when
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of
Food & Beverage and/or Ass't Food & Beverage Manager. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- minimum of two (2) years experience as an Assistant and/or
Restaurant Manager or comparable experience in some other food
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Point of Sales (POS) System
- City of Delavan Bartender's License
- Valid driver's license While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger,
hands to feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
frequently is required to walk; and talk or hear. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The position is indoors and outdoors; and is exposed to wet, hot,
humid and/or cold conditions at times. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate. The staff member will work in a
high traffic/high volume business environment and will be required
to spend a majority of their time on their feet. PI185360413
Keywords: Delavan Lake Lawn Management LLC, Rockford , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Delavan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!