Customer Service Manager - North America (Hybrid Eligible)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join
our Residential & Irrigation Flow customer service team for North
America in Delavan, WI. This growing business manufactures
sustainable pump solutions for homes, irrigation, agricultural, RV,
and marine usage. You will lead a team of motivated and engaged
customer service and sales support professionals, through
subordinate supervisors. We are looking for a strategic and
transformational leader to reimagine and execute continuous
improvement projects to achieve our goals of service and quality
productivity to drive profitability objectives.*** Once
successfully onboarded, this role can work #hybrid up to 3
days/week (2 days on-site in Delavan, WI required). ***You Will
- Develop and coach a customer service team, through subordinate
supervisors, to drive a cultural change that embraces continuous
improvement to improve quality, delivery, and cost.
- Manage the Customer Service Team in the day-to-day customer
assistance functions, i.e., order entry, customer resolutions,
shipment accuracy resolution, pricing discrepancy resolution.
- Maintain situational awareness of the activity in the Customer
Service Department and prioritize and direct the activities of the
staff to meet departmental goals most efficiently.
- Manage Past Due report and collaborate with sales and
operations to ensure timely shipment of expedited shipments, and
feedback to customers and Pentair Sales Force.
- Manage Customer Service budget and participate in Sales,
Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) meetings.
- Participate in vendor agreement reviews with sales and shipping
and make any changes in SAP.Key Qualifications
- Have earned a Bachelor's (B.A. or B.S.) degree in a related
- Have 5+ years of leadership experience in a fast-paced customer
- Knowledge of product manufacturing and shipping procedures is
- Experience utilizing SAP. Equivalent ERP experience may be
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including
strong active listening skills, and ability to influence at all
levels of the organization cross-functionally.
- An energetic, resourceful, and hands-on individual with a
strong bias for action, commits fully to stretch goals, and
dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding results.At
Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who
are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier
world for all. With approximately 11,250 global employees serving
customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives
and the environment around the world. We bring water to life!As a
Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options
to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous
401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off
and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life
balance.Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer Diversity And
InclusionWith our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight
and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe
that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and
creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day.
Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style,
sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences
and many more factors contribute to this diversity.We take ongoing
action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Keywords: Pentair, Rockford , Customer Service Manager - North America (Hybrid Eligible), Executive , Delavan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!