Company: Diversified Maintenance
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Project ManagerCome work for Diversified Maintenance, a leading
company in the Facilities Services Industry since 1973. At
Diversified Maintenance we believe that details matter, as do each
of our employees and customers. Through our core values of loyalty,
honesty, and integrity, we strive to create a culture of growth and
opportunity for each individual we employ. Although we currently
have operations in all 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the
Virgin Islands, Diversified Maintenance is projected to double in
size in the next five years. Join a large growing company with a
sense of pride in everything that we do.SummaryThe Project Manager
provides direct oversight to hourly employees. This person ensures
that standards are being met, locations are fully staffed, and
continually works to develop the employees that report to them.
Through evaluation of sites, and excellent communication skills,
the Project Manager ensures customer satisfaction on every
- Recruit and hire employees to assure accounts are properly
staffed according to contract specifications.
- Assign duties and tasks to employees and inspect work for
cleanliness and completion
- Determine work procedures and prepare schedules while ensuring
the account stays within the given labor budget
- Conduct new hire orientation, safety training, job training,
etc. to assure hourly employees can perform tasks in an efficient
and safe manner
- Prepare and review all required paperwork such as time sheets,
accident reports, new hire paperwork, employee training records,
work orders, equipment and supply orders, etc.
- Create an open line of communication by assisting in employee
relations problems, and coaching and counseling employees to
- Establish relationships with customers by visiting accounts on
a regular basis to assure the highest quality of service
- Resolve problems and complaints in a timely manner to maintain
the highest customer satisfaction possible
- Document customer contacts and concerns on an on-going basis,
and assist with follow through to assure issues are resolved
- Monitor assigned accounts for work order opportunities and
additional work that can be added to the contractRequirementsTwo to
three years of management experience required. A qualified
individual must have several years of janitorial industry
experience as well. Must be able to multitask and adapt to changing
environments. Must have a customer service mindset, and training
skills. Experience with Microsoft and Google products required.
Diversified Maintenance Systems, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic
information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Diversified Maintenance, Rockford , Project Manager, Executive , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!