Company: Ipsen International Inc
Location: Cherry Valley
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Ipsen USA is the industry leader for versatile heat treatment
systems and advanced process technology. Our advanced equipment is
developed for Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Medical, Tool & Die,
and other various industries across the globe.
Generous 401k match
Come grow with Ipsen, a world leader in the heat treat industry
Benefits day one include medical, dental and vision
Paid time off December 24 - December 31
Ipsen International Inc
Develops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs,
proposals, ISO procedures, instruction books, catalogs and related
technical and administrative publications in print or electronic
media. Gathers comprehensive data for document submittals for
required equipment certifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain IOM manuals for new
equipment to include equipment specifications, safety information,
installation, component details, operation, maintenance, software,
vendor documentation and reference drawings.
- Work with internal staff to update and revise ISO documentation
utilized in product and process standardization.
- Gather all required information needed to conform to nation and
international standards and create a document submittal package
required by the notified governing body for certification (EX: CE
per PED 2014/68/EU, ASME, JIS, GOST)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
superb written grammar skills.
- Possess strong organizational, attention to detail and analytical
- Ability to compile and present complex data in clear, concise
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Prior knowledge of ISO or other quality standards
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, as well as familiarity with file
- Ability to learn and understand basic heat treating furnace /
equipment operating principles.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in
situations where only limited standardization may exist.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in English, Engineering, Mathematics, Technical
Communications, or other related degree required, Bachelor's Degree
- Prior quality process, documentation and/or technical writing
experience required, preferably in a manufacturing/industrial
Physical/Visual/Mental/ Environmental Factors
The demands described are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Regularly required to sit and use hands and finger dexterity.
Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and
Occasionally required to lift up to 10-20 pounds.
Regularly requires close vision, hearing and talking.
Exposure to moderate noise level while in office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Ipsen International Inc, Rockford , Technical Writer, Engineering , Cherry Valley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!