Part-Time Client Engagement Coach- Adolescent Population-2nd Shift - $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Now Featuring a $1,000 Sign On Bonus paid out in your first 9
months! Schedule: Shift: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 3:00pm -
11:00pm Position Purpose: This is an entry level clinical position
working in the addiction field. This role provides a therapeutic
environment to our clients in our young adults unit, by leading
groups, transporting clients to outside meetings, assisting with
relapse prevention, and preparing our clients with the life skills
needed to help them during the recovery process. This position is a
great way to gain experience in the substance abuse field. This is
a great opportunity for continuing education by obtaining the
certified alcohol and other drug abuse counselor certificate
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational activities.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc. Job Requirements
- High School diploma or GED and one year of addiction treatment
experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- Valid Illinois driver's license
- Certified Addictions Counselor or able to be certified within
24 months Shift: -
- Schedule: Shift: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Job Type : Full-time Pay : Based on education, experience and
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification Benefits:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym About Us: Leaders in
recovery. Champions of hope. Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit
organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance
use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults,
and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and
Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative,
multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach. Our comprehensive
continuum of care includes intervention and assessments;
residential care for teens and adults with on-site detox services;
intensive outpatient care and continuing care; family support,
education, and therapy; virtual outpatient services and family
support programs; alumni programming and parent support groups; and
prevention and early intervention education for students and
communities. Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven
behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to
those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for
lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last
year. Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer. EEO is the Law
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Part-Time Client Engagement Coach- Adolescent Population-2nd Shift - $1,000 Sign on Bonus, Education / Teaching , Esmond, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...