Client Engagement Coach - 2nd Shift - Adult Men's Residential - $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Loves Park
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Now Featuring a $1,000 Sign On Bonus paid out in your first 9
months! Position Purpose: This is an entry level clinical position
working in the addiction field. -Directly supervise addicted
clients. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical,
legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment,
consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
Provide direct counseling services including individual, case
management, group and lecture activities on a daily basis.
Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions
treatment services to clients and their families and to facilitate
the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. This
position is a great way to gain experience in the substance abuse
field with an opportunity for continuing education by obtaining the
Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor certificate (CADC). Job
- High School diploma or GED and one year of addiction treatment
experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Valid driver's license
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor certificate (CADC) or able
to be certified within 24 months Qualifications:
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven organization
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives Essential
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational activities.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc. Job Type : Full-time
Schedule: 8 -hour shifts - Men's Residential
- Sunday - Thursday -
- 3:00pm - 11:30pm Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus -
Rockford, IL Pay : Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting pay HS/GED - $15.43/hr
- Starting pay Associates - $16.37/hr
- Starting pay Bachelors - $17.25/hr
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification Benefits:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym About Us: Leaders in
recovery. Champions of hope. Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit
organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance
use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults,
and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and
Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative,
multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach. Since 1916, our
unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a
source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a
roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance
served nearly 50,000 clients last year. Rosecrance is an equal
opportunity employer. EEO is the Law: - Behaviors Preferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
integrity Motivations Preferred
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Client Engagement Coach - 2nd Shift - Adult Men's Residential - $1,000 Sign on Bonus, Education / Teaching , Loves Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...