Client Engagement Coach - 2nd Shift - Adolescent Population
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This is an entry level clinical position working in the addiction
field. This role provides a therapeutic environment to our clients
in our young adults unit, by leading groups, transporting clients
to outside meetings, assisting with relapse prevention, and
preparing our clients with the life skills needed to help them
during the recovery process. This position is a great way to gain
experience in the substance abuse field. This is a great
opportunity for continuing education by obtaining the certified
alcohol and other drug abuse counselor certificate (CADC).
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc.
- High School diploma or GED and one year of addiction treatment
experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- Valid Illinois driver's license
- Certified Addictions Counselor or able to be certified within
- Thursday - Monday
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Our comprehensive continuum of care includes intervention and
assessments; residential care for teens and adults with on-site
detox services; intensive outpatient care and continuing care;
family support, education, and therapy; virtual outpatient services
and family support programs; alumni programming and parent support
groups; and prevention and early intervention education for
students and communities.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Client Engagement Coach - 2nd Shift - Adolescent Population, Education / Teaching , Esmond, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!