Company: Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job SummaryOur Dixon, IL office is currently seeking a land
surveyor with a four-year degree from an accredited university.
This successful candidate must either have or be close to achieving
a Bachelor of Science degree in Land Surveying or comparable
degree. The candidate will be responsible for performing
calculations, preparing plats and legals in addition to field
operations that include taking field notes and data collection.
Competitive wage and benefit package offered. Salary commensurate
with experience.Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop construction layouts for both residential and
- Analyze and perform calculations for ALTA/ACSM surveys,
boundary surveys, topographical surveys and route surveys
- Ensure that a project is surveyed and analyzed as accurately
and professional as possible
- Prepare plats of survey, right-of-way plats and
- Field work will be required from time to time for topo's &
- Client coordination Requirements and Qualifications
- Either have obtained or will be obtaining a Bachelor of Science
degree in Land Surveying or comparable degree
- An interest in attaining a Professional Land Surveying
- Experience with AutoCAD, MicroStation and Geopack Suite is a
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Add value to our fast paced and growing company
Keywords: Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., Rockford , Field/Office Surveyor, Administration, Clerical , Dixon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!