Company: Health Conservation Incorporated
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*Health Conservation. Inc.*
HCI is a national provider of mobile occupational health screening services to corporations across the United Sates. HCI provides a critical service to ensure our clients and their employees are and stay healthy while complying with OSHA regulations.
*Responsibilities Include*: coordinate the accounts payable activities, provide backup to the Accounts Receivable Clerk including daily payment application and collection activities, assist with various Payroll and Fleet Department tasks.
*CORE RESPONSIBILITIES / ACTIVITIES: *
* Process vendor invoices and internal expense reports
* Generate weekly payments to vendors and employees
* Apply customer payments and prepare bank deposits
* Contact clients with past due invoices
* Maintain employee attendance records and assist with hourly payroll activities
* Monitor and order office supplies as necessary
* Provide support to the Fleet Department
* Associates Degree or equivalent experience required.
* 5+ years of accounting experience preferred.
* Highly organized
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
Candidates must also successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Please reply with your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Health Conservation Incorporated, Rockford , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Belvidere, Illinois
here to apply!